Sunday, 1 July 2012

One Week with Milo

Today was a fairly eventful celebration of having had Milo for one whole week- visits from family and friends, and a lot of time in the garden!

We've recently moved into our house, and after planting a lot of bulbs and seeds in the borders and flowerbeds, I wasn't too happy when I turned round to see little Milo digging a hole and chewing one of the first shoots of my newly planted flowers, but I keep telling myself that he's just exploring. He wasn't much help in the garden, as the photo shows, but it is great to see him being comfortable in his new house- a nice change to how quiet he was when we brought him home last week.


He's pretty exhausted now- looking cute whilst sleeping on the sofa. Hopefully next week will see us getting a bit more sleep!




No comments:

Post a Comment